Mistake #1 - Confusing The Lowest Priced Service With True Value
Customers who confuse Cheap Inspection Service with True Value Service are typically seduced by the idea of "immediate savings". The concern with immediate savings is the exchange factor. Inspection companies who provide low priced inspection services are saying "We cannot charge a fair price because we cannot produce the quality to match the price, so if we reduce our fee and customers receive an immediate temporary discount, they will have no choice but to pay us and forego the future benefits of a quality inspection and report."
We encourage prospective customers to think for just one moment. How many purchases have you made in the past years, months, weeks, days?
You had cheaper options and alternatives to your purchases (e.g., watches, cars, clothes, restaurants, etc.), but what influenced you to avoid the cheaper options? Was it functionality, convenience, the place you purchased it from, etc.?
More than likely, it all boiled down to "Quality".
With this in mind, how much more do you owe it to yourself to pursue a "Quality Inspection" that provides "True Value"
Mistake #2 - Not Trusting Your Instinct
- Buyer's remorse and regret is a real thing
- Buyers allow external factors to shape their decisions
- External factors include feeling pressured,
rushed, or intimidated (by inspectors, realtors, friends, etc.)
- When external factors come into play, buyers
fail to ask the right questions
- Not asking the right questions can leave you stuck
in an undesirable “Loan Commitment" for a lifetime
Why Customers Choose Us
- Our customers understand that price is only an issue when “True Value” is not present. We clearly define and describe our values to ensure that price is removed from the equation when considering the protection of occupants, personal possessions, and financial investments.
- People who commit to low prices first and figure the rest out later, eventually return to us for service because they’ve either realized that we were never overpriced, or they’ve encountered issues that were overlooked, omitted, or improperly stated that lead to a significant financial loss by the low priced inspector.
- Although we try, we don’t owe affordability, we owe honesty, true value, and support to our customers.
See what customers have to say below:
- We are going to intentionally interrupt your “Purchasing Thought Pattern”
- You will receive a clear report that will uncover and reveal the truths about your subject property
- You will be able to purchase based on processed information, rather than emotions or pressure
- You will gain full mental control and be able to see your “Bigger Picture”
YOU and ONLY YOU will be able to answer your long awaited questions:
- Should I buy?
- Should I walk away?
- Is this property safe?
- How much damage was identified?
- Should I prepare for future repairs?
If we’ve helped over 350 satisfied customers make the best purchase decision of a lifetime and we’ve maintained a 5 star rating, wouldn’t it be safe to say that we do the same for you?